High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can I fight for a son I didn’t know I have and that the mom keep from she told me she had lost the baby ?

A: You need to file a petition for paternity as well as a petition for visitation. That said, the law generally states that if you have any doubt you’re the father, you should pursue your rights at the time. Call a Bronx Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge