High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q:Can a child support arrears be added back on after you waived them?

A: It depends on how you did it. If you orally waived, or did so otherwise outside of court, then most likely it’s unenforceable. If you waived before a Judge/Magistrate & assuming the waiver was done properly & reduced to a court order, then most likely you cannot retract that now. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support Attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge