High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: How can I find out if my husband bought another house or have another baby ?or child support case?

A: Within a divorce case, one may serve the opposing side with disclosure requests. Among the disclosure requests (in your instance) would include a demand for records as to what happened to the money – as well as “interrogatories” asking for information/records on other property and/or other children. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge