High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Will the court approved my moved to Pa. it’s 90 mins away from my daughter father & less than 100 miles?

Q:My daughter father feels that since I am the one that is moving then I should be the one to bring her in to the Bronx every other week. He just got a lawyer and his lawyer had the nerves to contact me to tell me that I can’t relocate to Pa unless I have the courts approval and that how my daughter father is against the move. 

A:You’d need to file a petition for custody/relocation. It’s hard to assess whether the court would approve the move, as there are many factors which come into play. Among the principal factors would be how the proposed move would benefit the child. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge