Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Will the court approved my moved to Pa. it's 90 mins away from my daughter father & less than 100 miles?

Q:My daughter father feels that since I am the one that is moving then I should be the one to bring her in to the Bronx every other week. He just got a lawyer and his lawyer had the nerves to contact me to tell me that I can't relocate to Pa unless I have the courts approval and that how my daughter father is against the move. 

A:You'd need to file a petition for custody/relocation. It's hard to assess whether the court would approve the move, as there are many factors which come into play. Among the principal factors would be how the proposed move would benefit the child. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions