High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to remove a restraining order against my children’s mother?

Q: I have a tro against my children’s mother but she has unsupervised visits every Saturday which is also the same day my children have counseling from 2 to 3 pm while visits with mom the same day are from 1 to 8 pm.The only available days for the counseling session is Saturday’s how do I handle this.Does this mean that she has to come with us?I don’t know what to do

A: You’d need to file a petition to modify/vacate the order of protection. Call a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network