Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I know the status of my divorce case in NYC?

Q: My ex spouse filed for divorce almost a year ago and I haven't received any update. I called him since he is the plaintiff and He told me that his lawyer doesn't answer to his calls. The Supreme Court is in The Bronx and it was filed on June 12, 2018. I've been trying to contact the county clerk but no body answer the calls. Please any advise? Thank you!

A: You'd need to contact the Matrimonial Clerk's office, or go there in person. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions