High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Ex spouse never took my name off mortgages as stated in divorce Stipulation Agreement. He had 180 days it states?

Q: Divorced.

A: You’re best advised to send him a letter via certified mail demanding that he comply. If he fails to do so within 30 days, then file an order to show cause for enforcement. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network