High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Do I still have to support a 21 year old turning 22 , in a month that doesn’t reside with me under NY state Law?

Q: I just want to know if I still have to give them , money , food or shelter. They will be 22 next month.

A: No, unless there’s a valid written agreement to the contrary. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network