Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What do I bring to a child support hearing if I have no income as a custodial parent filing for child support?

Q: I have a 2 year old with special needs and an 11 month old baby. My 2 year old goes to school for 3 hours and receives therapy at home. Which makes me a stay at home mom with no income. I live with both of my parents and my dad is the only one working and he's financially helping me out with both kids. What would I bring to court for proof of income if I don't have any income at all? 

A: If you have no income, you'd still need to complete a financial disclosure affidavit. You would nevertheless benefit from consulting an attorney. Call a Westchester Child Support attorney to schedule an appointment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions