Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I live in ny,my child(20 yrs old) lives on his own,how can I prove this?

Q: We went to court,I had proof but not good enough, the mother lied about my child moving out,I have asked my child for a notarized letter from his mom to stop it. They wouldnt give it because they want to keep the money. Now the child doesnt speak to me since I asked for a letter. How can i prove the child doesnt live with his mom? 

A: One way would be to subpoena the child into court. Another way would be to retain a private investigator to help prove the issue. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
19 Court Street
Suite 206
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions