High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I am a Jamaican married to a Jamaican woman my wife and I have been separated for 3 yrs she lives in Florida I am in NY visiting

Q: We have been separated for 3years now can I file for divorce in NY I am visiting for Jamaica 

A: No – you must be a resident of NY for more than 2 years in your instance. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge