High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Hello, I was abandoned by my spouse 22 years ago what can I do if in 22 yrs I don’t know about his whereabouts?

Q: We were married while he was in prison, I have tried for the last 4 years to get a divorce but I have no luck because I’m obligated to stay married to a ghost I will never know about …. 

A: You’d need to hire a private investigator to track him down. Hopefully you have his social security number & date of birth. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network