High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse


Q: I met two kids during my visits to West Africa, Nigeria Precisely both are so lovely and i would really love to adopt both of them and their parents has given me the consent to adopt them, but i just dont know how the process work here in the state, how to organize all the paper work together. 

A: You’d need to do an international adoption, which includes working with both an immigration attorney as well as an adoption attorney. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Adoption attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge