High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get an Ex to allow me to inspect a home for damage we both still own?

Q: We have stated in the divorce agreement that I can inspect twice a year with 30 days notice and i follow the agreement but when i show up she states i am threatening her and will call the police if I ring the door bell. Can I get a court order to enter?

A: On what basis & on what issue you can amend the agreement/order would depend on a review of same. Thus, you’d be bet advised to bring the agreement to an attorney for review. Call a Westchester Divorce attorney to schedule a consult.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge