High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What will I need to have to get a divorce and only married for 2 months?

Q: I been married for 2 months never gave my social or birth certificate to courts , can I get a divorce?

A: It’s not necessary for you to submit either a birth certificate or your social security number to the Court in order to get divorced. That said, given the short-term nature of the marriage, you may be better off getting the marriage annulled. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network