High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Trying to start my simple divorce process but spouse is nowhere to be found and family ignores my messages?

Q: We don’t have any asset’s together, no children, I reach out to the family on social media and see they read my messages and they refuse to give me any information. What fees and time frame am I looking at to finalize this divorce?

A: Ultimately you may need to hire a P.I. to attempt to track him down. He must be served with notice of the divorce proceeding. Times & fees vary based on the case & the attorney you retain. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network