High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I go about having the sheriff serve the other party at their work place?

Q: I have filled for full custody and don’t really have any one to help me with serving the children’s father. Plus he bouces around after work so his job would be the best place to get him served but not sure about how to get the sheriff to go to Hawthorne NY.

A: You’d need to make those arrangements directly with the Sheriff’s office. You may also have a process server do the service – find one here: https://napps.org/. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network