High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can you get more child support for a child’s now in college full time?

Q: Child already on child support, will it increase once child is a full time student in college?

A: Child support does not automatically increase, unless you have a divorce settlement agreement which provides for same. Otherwise, you’ll need to file a petition for modification with the family Court to request the add-on for college. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network