High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I responded to a verified complaint?

Q: We have a separation agreement but I am contesting a divorce due to the fact that he will not comply to our agreement. For example, in the agreement he is to pay 80% of house repairs but refuses to reimburse me his portion.

Can I respond with verified answer and can I counter claim?

A: Yes you can. That said, your remedy is more enforcement of the agreement rather than an attempt at modification. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge