High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My sister went into family court and filed a false complaint against me and received a temporary order of protection. She lied?

Q: She claims that I threaten her on a date I was no where around her nor did I contact her via phone social media etc. can I file charges against her?

A: You can’t file charges against her – yet. First you must prevail in court & get the charges dismissed. Then you may be able to file charges against her and/or sue her for abuse of process. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network