High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get noncustodial to pay child support on time and correct amount?

Q: Noncostidal parent never goes to court and they keep rescheduling and doesn’t pay child support at the time he’s suppose to or the correct amount..What is the next step??

A: You can apply for support services via SCU. That way, they can garnish his wages. Call a Westchester Child Support attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network