High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get a court order paternity test ?

Q: The father of my child had denied my son since before he was born but I don’t know where he lives

A: You’d need to file a petition for paternity. That said, the court doesn’t look for people, so ultimately you’d need to hire a P.I. if you can’t find him thru informal channels. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge