Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can a Judge freeze all your bank accounts when there is no Judgement against you?

Q: Accounts frozen due to divorce which includes custodial accounts, retirement and child support access. With no amount ever provided by the court - case pending appeal.

A: Without knowing more of the details (as to why the accounts were frozen), the only thing I can say is: perhaps. Certainly there's Automatic Orders which go into place upon the filing of a divorce, and no money judgment is necessary when there's a "sum certain" which is due & owing. You're best advised to schedule a consult with a White Plains Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions