Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

What can I do if my name was forged on a preliminary conference stipulation/order

Q: I can not afford an attorney although my wife can, we went to meet with the court referee. I signed one order, preliminary conference stipulation/order contested matrimonial. Today I received documents in the mail from her attorney which included a copy of that order plus a "stipulation/order with respect to grounds for divorce" which I had never signed but has a signature of my name not similar to mine

A: You're best advised to have the documents reviewed by an attorney. It's hard to say who signed the document on your behalf - and more importantly, whether in the end you have any objections on grounds. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions