High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have sole and physical custody of my son I want to relocate for a better life for my kids now the father won’t agree ?

Q: I am not taking his visitation from him I am considering to meet him half way so he can take him for his weekends I will even pay tolls and gas on his behalf I will give him summer holidays and spring break with his son will it be allowed I’m still going to be in nyc but just a few hours away what can I do

A: There are numerous factors considered in a relocation case – please checkout my legal Guide on the subject: https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/what-factors-are-consider-in-a-custody-relocation-case-. Ultimately you should retain an attorney for the case – and file a petition seeking a court order allowing the relocation. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network