High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I get my license reinstated from 2,600 dollar child support arrears

Q: I had a child support in maryland tranferred to new york im 2,600 in arrears and my license was suspended august 10 how do I get my license reinstated I have been making on time payments weekly on 149.42 since june 2018

A: You can file a request for a restricted license by using this form: https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/pdfs/dmvChallenge.pdf. If not granted, you can also file a petition with the court. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network