High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

For divorce, I am currently representing my friend because he wants to get divorce from his ex wife.

Q: She rejects to give the divorce, and address. She has harrased my friend with deporting him to Dominican republic. Has stalked him alot of times. Sunday she showed up at the bar were he was at and took him out side he was about to be slapped in the face but he stoped her he has done nothing. Hes been away from her for 15 years and he does not want to be with her at all. How can he get divorce legal im willing to pay with my public assistance for me to have him get divorce fast.

A: Technically you can’t “represent” your friend if you’re not an attorney. That said, your friend would need to call an attorney to retain them so they can process the divorce papers. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge