Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

For divorce, I am currently representing my friend because he wants to get divorce from his ex wife.

Q: She rejects to give the divorce, and address. She has harrased my friend with deporting him to Dominican republic. Has stalked him alot of times. Sunday she showed up at the bar were he was at and took him out side he was about to be slapped in the face but he stoped her he has done nothing. Hes been away from her for 15 years and he does not want to be with her at all. How can he get divorce legal im willing to pay with my public assistance for me to have him get divorce fast.

A: Technically you can't "represent" your friend if you're not an attorney. That said, your friend would need to call an attorney to retain them so they can process the divorce papers. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions