High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What do I do with child support papers I was served with my ex’s name?

| Aug 15, 2018 | Uncategorized

Q: Recently someone came to my home to serve my EX BOYFRIEND some child support papers, he doesn’t live with me anymore and I have no way of contacting him, so the person who came to my home asked for my name and handed me the child support papers, what can I do if I have no way of handing him these papers

A: Write the court a letter to that effect. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge