High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How to start the process

Q: Hi my name is zada and my soon to be husband wants to adopt my daughter how do I go by doing that?

A: You’re best advised to retain an attorney for that process. You’ll need to file the adoption with the Family Court, who will ultimately direct that Notice of the Proposed Adoption be served on the biological father. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Adoption attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network