High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can l get divorce with consent?

Q: With both agree

A: File the case – then give your spouse the summons, complaint & an affidavit of defendant. The forms & instructions are online: http://www.nycourts.gov/divorce/divorce_withchildrenunder21.shtml#ucdforms. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network