High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Judge ordered temporary maintence and spouce is not complying with amount?

Q: Going to trial in July. White Plains Supreme Court new york. My attorneys have done nothing about it. and its been going on, him paying less than the Judges order, since November 2017

A: Your attorney can simply garnish his wages for the amount. They can also do other collections actions, short of filing a motion. For a 2d opinion, schedule a consult with a White Plains Family Law attorney.

FindLaw Network