High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can l have husband assist financially since he wants me out of his co-op?

Q: Married 4 years, moved into his co op, He cheated, multiple times, and, recently won a personal injury case…

A: You should consider filing for divorce – and if you financially qualify, for spousal maintenance as well. He cannot generally remove you from the marital residence without your consent. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network