Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Child support ?

Q: I went to court and the judge said she only acknowledges my other kids if they have a court order for child support can my wife get an order for me. If not how to I show I support my kids

A: By statute, the Court can generally only take non-subject children into account if you're paying support pursuant to a prior order or valid agreement. If you have neither, then you would need to prove that, after subtraction of the proposed order, you wouldn't be left with enough to minimally support the non-subject children. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Support attorney for a full assessment. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions