Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Child support

Q: I have child support order for two kids and I have two kids that I don't have an order for but support. How do I show proof that I support the other child and ford the court take that into account

A: The Court is only mandated to subtract support paid for non-subject children pursuant to an order or valid, formal agreement. If you don't have 1 of those 2, then it's discretionary with the court and both parent's incomes with respect to the non-subject children will be relevant. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions