High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

My husband and I have not been together in 4 years. He is now living in Africa. Divorce papers are ready. Can’t find him to sign

Q: 4 years separated. No kids. No joint anything! Social media has led me to believe he’s in Africa. I can’t locate him to sign papers. What do I do. I have divorce papers ready to be signed.

A: If you cannot locate him, you may need to hire a P.I. to conduct a “diligent search.” If that’s unsuccessful, you may ultimately need to get the Court to approve publication notice. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network