Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

I live in nyc. I have an order for child support if my sons father wins his lawsuit is my son entitled to some of the money?

Q: Today we got an child support order put in place. My sons father has a pending lawsuit and if he wins a big sum of money is my son entitled to some? Or would I have to go back to court to get my support modified?

A: Beyond the issue of compensation for lost wages, a large lump-sum may be considered as a factor in warranting a deviation from guidelines. Certainly if it's paid out as structured income, it would be counted. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3190 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions