High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have 50/50 custody with my ex-wife

Q: She is taking me to court for child support why should I pay child support when we share the same responsibility

A: It depends – if you earn more than she, the unfortunately you’re deemed the “non-custodial parent” for support purposes. You would then be able to request a “deviation” from guidelines owing to the shared custody. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network