High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I move out of state with my child if I have sole physical and legal custody

Q: I have previously gone to court and was granted sole physical and legal custody of my child. I have recently gotten married and would like to move to where my husband lives

A: I would not advise to do so. You should either have the express, written permission of the other parent, or court permission. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network