High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I kick my husband out he’s not on my lease

Q: I don’t get along with him I have no feelings for him I want him out

A: Generally New York does not honor “self-help” remedies. If you want your husband out, either he needs to agree, or you need to file for divorce & make an application for “exclusive occupancy of the marital residence.” Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network