Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Can I go to work if the person that has an order of protection on me lives where I work he lives on the 10thflwork on the 12th ?

Q: He doesn't live there or not on the least so he filed an order of protection against me knowing I work there so he trying to make me lose my job.

A: If it's a "stay away" order of protection, then I'd advise to file a petition (if it's in Family Court) for modification of the OP to allow you to go to work. If it's not a stay away, then it's not an issue - though I'd advise to avoid him. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for a full assessment 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions