High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can i change my child support court date?

Q: I was in court today and they set another court date for me to bring proof of income. The date they choosed im unable to attend .
Is there any chance a can change it?

A: You would need to solicit the opposing side’s consent to the adjournment & his/her available dates, then contact the Magistrate’s clerk. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge