High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Am I required to give my ex my w2 even after a child support agreement has been worked out?

Q: My ex has been complaining about the amount of child support he pays- I am willing to reduce it temporary and put it in writing- but he still wants my w2. We have a separation agreement that is filed with the court. Child support is noted in the agreement.

A: Was the separation agreement incorporated into a judgment/order? What does the agreement say about modifying support and/or exchanging financial information? Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network