High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What do I file in supreme court to Quash a Subpoena Duces Tecum signed by the Justice?

Q: My ex-wife and I continue to battle 7 years after our divorce. we have an S.O.S. that documents terms for using a 529 account and limited to balance in 2011. I have continued to add to the account and my ex-wife filed a Subpoena Duces Tecum demanding all my statements since 2011. The Judge signed this in error. I want to stop it. thanks

A: You would need to file a motion to quash the subpoena. Indeed, you should have received notice of the subpoena submission in the first place, in addition to receipt of the subpoena after it was signed. You should call a Westchester Divorce Attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge