High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

There is no court order for on custody and we were never married. Can my son at 16 years come live with me. I have a good job?

Q: My sons mother always picks on him. And it’s not just because she is disciplining him. She puts him down emotionally and I have been trying to help him so now he wants to move in with me

A: This is acceptable, yes, but I’d still advise to “make it legal” by filing a petition with the Family Court. Call a Westchester Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network