High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I was married in the Bronx New York over 30 years ago and I have been separated for over 15 years. I need an uncontested divorce.

Q: I need an uncontested divorce asap and I dont have the money for a lawyer and neither does my wife. There are no children involved and no property nothing at all. We just want a cheap divorce and asap because we want to get on with our lives. I was married in the Bronx and want to know what county can I get divorced in that is cheaper for me.

A: Divorce forms may be obtained for free on the court’s website (http://www.nycourts.gov/divorce/divorce_withchi…). You may then either bring the forms to the Office of the Self-Represented, or schedule a consultation with an attorney just to have him/her review the forms to make sure you got it right. Call a Bronx Uncontested Divorce Attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network