High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How can I get custody for my daughter?

Q: Had a seizure 2 years ago went to the hospital someone call to CPS CPS came and took my daughter

A: Whether you can get your child back depends on (a) whether you were found guilty of some form of child neglect, and (b) what you’ve done to address the issues brought forth in that case (treatment, services, etc.). Thus, you should schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Abuse Defense Attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network