Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

How can I get a restraining order against my son?

Q: I am 64 years old I have 18 year old son who constantly curse steals my property he continued threading my life how can I get him out my house please help and I have heart problems and a bad back what can I do please add me help

A: What you have stated thus far would not constitute a "domestic violence crime." Certainly if property is stolen, that would be a crime, just not a "domestic violence" crime - nevertheless, same can be reported to the police. If you want the child removed from the house, this would otherwise be a landlord-tenant issue. That said, if you believe there may be other issues going on which constitute "domestic violence," please call a Bronx Family Law attorney to schedule a consult.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions