High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Hi how can I get a lawyer to help me fight CPS for wrongful removing my children?

Q: They filed a false neglect case against me and remove my children without a judge approval never notified the kids lawyer and never gave me paperwork until 2 weeks later they didn’t release any of my children 2 any of my resources that I had I need help bad

A: Ok, you should definitely call an attorney to schedule an initial consult (you may utilize the “find a lawyer” tab). Among other things, you’re entitled to a 1028 hearing asking that custody be restored to you. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Abuse defense attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network